Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Mommy!

Since I lurned to type yesturday (sorta), I werked realy hard on my spelling so I cood rite a pome for my faverit purson:

A Valentine for my Mommy

Mommies are not rare, thoe good ones are quite preshus.
They love to love thare famlees and cope with Daddy's messes.
They let him act romantik (or get him drunk) so maybe
they can get him ware they want him... in bed to make a baby!

Then when they got us in them, they put up with the puking
and hope that Daddy clues in and helps out with the cooking.
They let us kick thare innards and make thare bladdurs pop;
and even seem quite happy when at last our waters drop!

They grunt and grone and howl and moan and sweat a pail or two,
They push down low and huff and blow (sometimes they even poo!)
As many watch, we leave thare crotch, beneath deflated tummies;
to be wiped down (I was quite brown) and given to our mummies.

Her love for me was instint, like a pakaged cup o’ noodles;
and seemingly unending (her and Dad adore me oodles).
They brott me home and showed me to thare fuzzy kitties three,
and littel did I know it, we became a family.

Thru many munths (some sleepless) mummy spared me from her wrath;
Despite some bitten nipples and me crapping in my bath.
I figger I have soiled ‘bout a thousand pounds of Pampers;
I’ve lurned to empty drawers and to upset londry hampers.

But most of all I lurned to trust my mummy to the bone.
She says that I am preshus too and made hur house a home.
And even when she calls me “brat” I know that I’ll be fine,
‘Cause she’s the world’s best mummy and she’s my Valentine!

Lots of luv and drool,
Jacob



6 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! You got considerably better at typing Jacob! Good job!

Heather said...

Happy Valentine's Day Jacob!
Love Ellenor xxoo

Butchess said...

awww...jacob, you're the sweetest!!!

Unknown said...

jacob, you are smooth!
happy valentines day, buddy!

sheri hall said...

what a great poem you made me laugh and cry youre very sweet Jacob.

Kevin and Chloe and Family said...

karen,chek out the updatd chloe and kevin blogggggg