Sunday, February 18, 2007

Weekend Fun

I have had a very fun weekend. On Saturday morning I got to hang out with the boys and we went to the park and played on the slides, swings and climbers. I had fun eluding mummy everytime she tried to take my picture and she finally had to ask one of the other mummies to hold me to get a picture of me near the tube. I even got to go down the slide by myself and this time I didn't bonk my head.

Mummy and I tried out the swings together and then I got to sit on the big swings on my own (so mummy could take my picture).

I was running around and even managed to fall into the dirt and get it all over my face. Being a boy is great cause mummy didn't even try to wash it off right away.






That night after all that playing rough, mummy thought I should have a treat so I got to have a bubble bath. She filled the tub up super full and ran lots and lots of bubbles into the tub. Then she showed me how to blow them all over the place. I thought they looked tasty and tried to eat them but then found out they don't taste as good as they look.



Today, mummy, daddy and i went grocery shopping for some fun food for me. Mummy put all sorts of fun things into the cart and daddy ranted and raved about not being able to find things (it's a good thing mummy didn't go to Stuperstore). When we got home i got to have lots of great foods like cheese sticks, pudding and rice cakes.Later that day we went to visit my Aunty Lisa and goofy Uncle Mark. I got to play the guitar, chase the dogs and cats and talk on the phone. I was even practicing my sharing by giving my aunt a piece of my rice cake (she didn't seem too fond of it though).

Tonight I got to have another bath and well I have been having a few accidents in the tub lately that have caused a few short tub times. I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, most of it floats and at least i didn't make a diaper dirty.








3 comments:

Unknown said...

we went to the same park on friday - isn't the dirt & mud there awesome?! my mommy cleans me off a bit quicker tho...i guess thats a "girl thang".

Butchess said...

good job on the slide buddy!
it's very thoughtful of you to "take care of things" in the tub to save your mommy and daddy the dirty diapers!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've been having a lot of fun lately, hopefully Presley can play with you soon, just don't tell her the tricks of bathtime poops!