I love mud puddles! Today we went up to the property again and I got to play in the DIRT! I had so much fun, I went for a wheelbarrow ride, sloshed in some big puddles and sat on my rock pile.
I'm officially on my way now. This September I get to start kindergarten so my parents have been helping me get ready to conquer school. There are a few things that need to be mastered before I set foot on the hallowed grounds of higher learning.
1) need to have the wiping the bum part down pat so that I don't have crusty underwear!
2) need to learn to eat the healthy portion of my lunch before the yummy portions
3) need to start getting dressed before i come downstairs demanding to watch TV
4) need to start going to bed earlier so that i will wake up in time to start school
5) need to spell my whole name, know my phone numbers, tie my shoes and do up buttons, zippers and buckles.
6) need to learn how not to get frustrated while doing all the above because I am learning all the above and learning involves mistakes along the way!
So as I imbark on my last year of no responsibilities other than to enjoy being 5, I have my one motto - Enjoy everything I do, and have fun
3 comments:
oooh!! that looks like a lot of fun!! did you make it out of that mud with both your boots??
mud is awesome. have you tried eating it yet, too?
great pictures!
Post a Comment