On Monday we went to my cousin Tessa's 11th birthday party and I got to finally meet all of their pets. This is Bella and she tickles! I can now say that I have met a rat. Some day when we get some sunshine, my cousin Kristen is going to introduce me to her horse (I already know how to talk to them though).
I have had a very busy week what with getting two more teeth (mummy thinks they are my molars but I won't open my mouth long or wide enough for to peek). Today I learned how to say "Hot", "cat" and I got to practice my finger wagging and my "No,No,No" on mummy when she tried to give me back the food i had thrown on the floor. I also learned how to lie on my back in the tub and kick my feet and make big splashes. Mummy said that maybe we can go swimming this weekend so I can practice in the big tub.
I have also figured out to climb onto the kitchen chairs, onto mummy and daddy's window seat and how to slide down banisters (with some help). All in all I would say that it has been a very educational week and now I can email my uncle and brag about my teeth (see Uncle Roy - you can to get your molars at this age!!!!)


2 comments:
it sounds like you had an awesome week. please can you teach me how to slide down banisters? (dont tell mommy!)
Wow, you did have a busy week! I love that he waggles his finger - too cute!
Post a Comment