Well we can finally say that Jacob has survived this stomach virus and is now back to his normal self. He was back to full appetite yesterday plus I think he borrowed someone else's cause he was eating everything plus our food. He also finally got back to some normal poops thank god! I was beginning to think i would have to buy shares in Pampers.
So now that he is back to normal he is making up for lost time. He has already tested the cat and luckily (or maybe not) she didn't bite or scratch him. I think that it might take a bite for him to stop pestering her. He has tested our will against his by throwing some fits when he can't have the phone or something else he thinks he should have. Then when he did get my cell phone he called my friend and left some kind of message twice. He is back to running around and opening the doors and shutting them very loudly and quickly (I'm sure his fingers will get caught), climbing onto tables, chairs and whatever else looks climbable (he is eyeing the cats bed in the window sill) and generally making his presence known in every room. Yup the kid is definitely back!!!!!!
Monday, May 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
glad you're feeling better jacob!! sounds like you are having lots of fun!!
(those tantrums really seem to be going around - we've been having the same issues here...except thankfully no climbing on the tables...yet...)
yay- good to see you up and "at 'em" again. like you, i have been making up for lost time too. its good to feel healthy again!
Glad to feel that you're back to your old self, that stomach flu certainly was a doozy! We're loving the new haircut, very handsome!
I'm glad you are feeling better Jacob! There is no time to waste getting into new things!!!
I'm glad you're feeling better Jacob!! It sucks when you're sick. We hope to play with you soon!!
Post a Comment