Sunday, May 06, 2007

A visit to Hell

This was an unusual weekend for me. It all started with my cousin Tessa coming for a sleep-over on Friday. We got to eat some Chinese food, go up to the property and look at the new house being built (not quite ready yet), she got to help with my bath and she even got to share a room with me (I don't think she wanted to wake up at 5am though!)



Then on Saturday, mummy and i had to get our hairs cut so Tessa got to play with me while mummy took forever to get hers coloured (she's very, very blond now). I am now sporting a very slick doo that people have told me brings out my wild side.






On Sunday we went and picked up my cousins Meagen and Kristen and they drove with mummy and I to a place called Hell's Gate. Mummy was having lots of fun on the drive up and was even singing quite loudly and dancing around (Kristen kept saying they weren't related but I know she's my cousin....).












When we got to Hell we took this really nifty car down a big rope and visited some shops, heard some singing (I think they were better than mummy), saw some dancers with feathers,
and crossed a bridge that you can see through (Auntie Leasa wouldn't look down but i did) Then I got to sit in this really big chair that even my cousins couldn't climb onto. Daddy's gonna be sad that he missed all the fun.

1 comment:

sheri hall said...

wow bud, you sure are lucky to have so many cousins and other kids to play with. and you look quite the stud in youre army shirt with that cool suave look on youre face...