Well it sure has been hot the last few days and you can't beat the refreshing feel of hitting the pool and cooling off.
Mummy put my wading pool on the patio and has been filling it up every morning so that I can splash around and entertain my grandmas. I have been very busy adding as many toys to the water plus a few towels (pretty shocking huh that I would do someting like that!). I also like to take all the water out and try to bring it back into the house (unfortunately mummy was sitting in the doorway and got in the way of my tossing the water back onto the floor- sorry I soaked you mummy!)
When the evening rolls around and it's time to sit back and relax, I like to sit in the cool basement with daddy and toss back a couple bottles of the good stuff.
Just like the big boys do!


4 comments:
Ha ha - great photos!!
yes Hayden always goes for our "adult Beverages" the little bugger, I can see Hayden and Jacob getting into some trouble together in future years if this keeps up!
jacob, mummies may scream and run when you thrw water at them, but i think they like it really...they are just playing...so you keep throwing that water, buddy!
wow jacob! your daddy lets you drink out of a big bottle now?!! - so many new freedoms now that you are a whole year and a half old - did they extend your curfew as well??
Post a Comment