
Daddy & I and my cousins Tessa & Meagen went to Abbotsford yesterday to celebrate Canada Day with mummy and tons of people. Mummy had to work and she told daddy that there was lots of fun things for me to see and do. She was right! I had a great afternoon and I got my first big sugar rush cause daddy let me eat the whole candy necklace that mummy got for me (yup and the end result was some very, very stinky smells!)
Afterwards we went to my aunt and uncle's house for dinner (I didn't feel like eating though cause i was having too much fun running around - "sugar rush still in effect"). But alas i came down from that rush with a bang and so i didn't get to stay up and watch the fireworks (I did wake up again at 3:30 though just to make some noise).
So happy birthday Canada, can't wait till next year's party!


3 comments:
glad you had a good time jacob! maybe my mommy should have given me some of that sugar - i barely made it up till dinner time...
What a party animal you are Jacob...a tattoo and everything!
lovin the tattoo!
Post a Comment