Sunday, October 21, 2007

New, new, new

Last weekend I assisted my parents in assembling my brand new bed and wardrobe from IKEA. It's blue and I even got a matching chair and bookshelves. I was being very helpful by testing out the strength of the cupboards by standing in them, and to make sure that the boards could support my weight I jumped on them a few times while daddy tried to pry my feet off of the pieces that he needed. I also helped by putting the tools away before mummy and daddy finished with them because I know that it's important to keep your work space clean. Daddy says that my room is almost ready for me to move in except for the baseboards, my ceiling fan, smoke alarm, and some switch plates and then he has to put in my built in cupboards. Mummy has been busy buying new things to go into my new room which will be a cars theme. I can't wait to move into it and test out the new bed for real! I wonder if my parents know what they are getting themselves in for with a bed that I can get out of all by myself!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...you have the most awesome bedroom furniture..EVER!!!

(and you are gonna LOVE gettin outa that bed whenever you want!)

Karen said...

What a great room! Hmmmm....I wonder how you could climb to the top of that wardrobe?!

Butchess said...

very nice! hope the bed transition goes well for you all!!!