So i have been up to a little bit of trouble this weekend. I have come across a new game in the shower. It's called squirt mummy in the face with the water and watch her say "oof" and sputter and cough. It's really quite funny until you accidentally misdirect the water onto your own face and end up with a mouthful of water that you weren't expecting. I think I'll just keep suirting mummy.
Then this morning on our way to Church, mummy said a bad word and like every little boy who has keen interest in learning, i repeated the word back to her twice with the same inflection that she used when she was telling the other bad woman what to do. I think mummy has convinced herself that she needs to use some different words now!
Then if that wasn't enough to top mummy's morning off, I decided to work on those pesky belts that keep you strapped to the seat. Unfortunately my cousin Meagan was in the back seat with me to thwart my plans of sneaking up front to help mummy with the driving. As it was mummy had to pull over on the highway and buckle me back in and then she had the audacity to tell my cousin to watch me like a hawk and report back to her if my fingers tried to push the buttons again. Since my fun was rudely taken away, i decided to try my luck with the door handles and windows. But again mummy has learned her lesson and locked them all so that i couldn't roll the window down or open the door (yup i have opened the door when mummy has forgotten that important safety issue)
I wonder what else I can learn this weekend before it's over. Hmm, maybe I can learn to operate the power tools daddy has up at the house!!!!!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
high 5, buddy - nice moves! just a heads up for you...there is a way of getting out of your car seat without undoing the buckles...it involves wriggling your shoulders a lot, but shhhh, i didn't tell you.
by the way...what was that cool new word you learnt?
yep - you are a smarty!!!
Oh Jacob...you sure do keep your mommy busy with stories about your latest exploits!!
Post a Comment