Mummy & I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Valentines Day. Mummy told me that this is the day that you give extra kisses and hugs to everyone so I started out the day giving mummy some extra loving (of course i also woke her up at 6am!)
This last week has been a learning week for me. I learned that when daddy sets up the video camera to tape me that it is not the time for me to shove noodles up my nose at dinnertime. I figured a noodle was a safe bet but it really didn't feel that nice up my nose so i don't recommend this to any of my friends.
Then the other day i learned to peddle my bike while mummy pushed me down our hill. I also learned that laying in sawdust is okay but then when you try to itch your face with your mitten which is covered in sawdust you should avoid contact with your eyes cause it makes them sore.
I have also developed a real interest in "Cartoons" much to mummy's dismay. She has been letting me watch the early morning cartoons such as Dora, High 5 and Word world and Magic school bus but now I figure that I should be allowed to watch cartoons whenever the TV is on. She told me that now that the weather is improving we can go outside more so I don't need the cartoons. I must admit that I do like playing outside way more than watching TV.
I helped mummy with some yard cleaning yesterday and she told me in a couple months she will have a surprise for me that will make outdoor playing really fun.


2 comments:
jacob you are very sweet to give your mummy an extra long valentines day!
ooh! ooh! i have a guess what your outdoor surprise is...
yep...this learning stuff really has its ups and downs, doesn't it?!
can't wait to see this surprise!!
Post a Comment