Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Time to move on
Well my latest escapades have prompted my mum to get my dad to finish my room. I have decided that it is way more fun to climb out of my crib and get into mischief then it is to stay in and nap like I'm suppossed to. Of course I could probably get into more mischief if i didn't insist on opening the bedroom door and telling mummy that I'm awake cause that just makes her come up and tell me to get back into my crib. But since i know how to do that too, i sometimes oblige but sometimes i try and hide under my blankets on my big bed. So all this moving around has gotten mummy into nag mode and so daddy needs to get to work on finishing my room. So if things work out to mummy's schedule then i should be able to sleep in my big bed next week. I don't think my parents have figured out that with me really loose that i can get into even more trouble!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
big-bed-freedom is a beautiful, beautiful thing, and you are going to enjoy many hours of frutrating your parents with bedtime voyages into the hallway and beyond!
good luck with the big move buddy! i'm sure you'll get tired of getting out of bed before too long and you'll be onto bigger and more interesting ways to keep your parents on their toes...
Post a Comment