With the weather being nice (& sometimes not so nice), mummy and I have been spending time outside. We either go for a long walk down our road or we play on the tire swing and fort or play in the rock pile. The other day was a nice day so i got to bring my John Deere tractor outside to play on. I had mummy put it on the top of the rock pile so that i could practice my 4-wheeling and survey my kingdom from high up. I must say that I like my kingdom but I am looking forward to some upgrades to it this summer.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
wow! that tractor looks awesome!!!! pls can i have a go? pleeeeease!!
your new place looks like great fun - especially with your very own tractor!
That tractor is the coolest!
Love the pics! Lookd like you are having a great time Jacob!
Post a Comment