On Friday, mummy, daddy and I went on my first boat trip to a place called Parksville (and ya know what they have a really awesome park right by the water!). We had to get up early and drive a long way past all the tractors and then we finally saw the water that daddy called the "Paficik Ofsean". Then daddy drove the car right onto the big boat and when we got out to explore somebody talked and then blew this really, really loud horn and scared the tears out of me. Finally we made our way up some stairs and then went outside on the boat to explore. We saw the birds fly by, sailboats, bouys, lighthouses and tug boats with barges. I was really hoping to see some fishies or whales but sadly none swam by.

When we went inside I got to explore some more and found this really fun room to play in and mummy even bought me some new whale and dude puzzles to throw around. When we had enough of the playing, daddy let me fall on my head from a bench near the boats window. Did you know that you can bounce off of glass windows and do a cartwheel and then land on your head all without breaking anything? Well now you do!
When we went inside I got to explore some more and found this really fun room to play in and mummy even bought me some new whale and dude puzzles to throw around. When we had enough of the playing, daddy let me fall on my head from a bench near the boats window. Did you know that you can bounce off of glass windows and do a cartwheel and then land on your head all without breaking anything? Well now you do!
After all this excitement you would think I would be done in, but nope we headed off to our hotel where we were going to sleep for the night. I got to sleep in this neat little couch that folded out to a bed and when daddy sat on it it flipped the bed up off it's legs. Then we went outside to the Ofsean and looked for "craps".
Then to top off my fun day we headed to the rink so mummy could work and daddy and I got to scope out all the cute girls in their little tu-tu's (daddy says that if I'm smart I will let mummy get me into skating so that I can meet some more of these cute girls when I'm older). I really enjoyed watching the skaters but mostly liked all the different music that was played. Though I was kinda sad that the "boni" didn't come out while I was there.
After we watched skating we went out for dinner where I entertained some older couples with my very good behaviour. It was a very exciting first day of our trip and I finished it off with a bath in the hotel tub and then falling asleep in my funny bed with mummy and daddy in the big bed beside me


1 comment:
shame you didn't see the boni - maybe you would have gotten a ride...it is very good to hear you made it home with no broken bones tho'!
Post a Comment