Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hanging out with some cuz's

Yesterday, three of my cousins came to spend the day with me and play tractors and dig in the dirt. Mummy & I went in the morning to pick up Meagen, Tessa & Craig and brought them back to our house. It was kinda chilly but I was determined to get outside and enjoy the sunshine.
It was a fun day and i really didn't want to nap so when mummy went back outside to cut more blackberries, I decided to get up and play with Megan and Tessa. Finally mummy was called back inside and told all of us that we needed to stop watching TV and come out and enjoy the sunshine. So off we went to play in the sand and watch mummy and Craig try to start a fire.
When it was time to come into make dinner, my cheeks were a nice rosy red and i was starting to get tired but I wasn't going to let that stop me from running my cousins ragged.
Then my aunt Leasa & uncle Pete showed up for dinner and I got to sit beside uncle Pete and sample his dinner for him and let him know if it was alright to eat. Afterwards, my cousin Meagen gave me my bath and i got to play a little bit more before mummy decided that I was way too tired to be up and be socialable.
It was a great day and Thanks to my cousins for coming to play with me. When are you coming back?????????

No comments: