Then with the weather not being so nice to us recently, mummy has been going house crazy so she has been taking me outside to play no matter what the weather is like. I don't really mind as this tends to make the dirt a fun consistency and fun to play with. But it is also hard work and a boy needs to replenish his fluids so I figured that the muddy water looks like that chocolate milk that mummy let me taste and so it must be the same thing. Nope it wasn't, it was just muddy water and it didn't taste good at all!
Mummy has also been trying real hard to get me to learn to share and not throw my toys when i get mad or frustrated. I have been trying but sometimes I foget so instead of just sitting in my naughty chair, my parents have found a better method of punishment. This might just work!
When I behave, then I get to help daddy with the yard work and he lets me drive the tractor. But I i think that daddy may have to take some more lessons from me cause even I know that you don't try to mow down the hill or the tractor can get stuck!
Mummy is still waiting for my slide to arrive from the store and then she is waiting ever so patiently for daddy to get the man to come up and level our yard so that they can put up my playground. As much as I like to play with all the stuff up here, it will be way fun to have a big sand box to dig in and my own slide to fall off of ( please daddy can you hurry:( )
So there should be lots of stuff to keep me busy this summer, now I just hope that the weather cooperates!


3 comments:
Ha ha ha! Well, it sounds like you have had lots of fun Jacob - keep it up!
Wow...a fire truck at your house. That's super cool!!
lol...ahhh jacob - here's a handy trick for you - if you wiggle and angle your shoulders in the right way, you can escape nearly any bindings...even car seats! we'll discuss this next time we play... ;-)
Post a Comment