Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dirt, Sand, Rocks - I Lov'em all!!!

If I could i would be outside all day playing in the dirt and rocks no matter what the weather. I have been very fortunate that other members of my family recognize this need to get dirty and have accomodated me by setting up areas at their homes where I can muck about.





At my grandparents housed I have my very own sandbox complete with diggers, tractors, shovels and buckets. I also get to scout out for dog poopies and as a plus i even get to chase those doggies around.






















At Nona's house I used to be able to play in the tomato garden but it got planted so she built me my very own sandbox with a shade over it so that i can play no matter what the weather. I think she needs to get herself a shade though so she can play with me! I also get to help her scout out all those nasty slugs that like to eat her garden and sometimes I like to try and squish them with my feet.













Now at our house, mummy has thoughthfully left me a corner of her newly planted garden to claim as my own until my playground gets completed. This is a great garden with lots of smelly, dark dirt to shovel around and as a plus I get to play with all the plastic plant containers. But sometimes I also like to play in the wet clay dirt behind the house especially after i have just finished spraying the hose all over the dirt to make mud rocks.

Yup a boy can never get to much dirt, sand and rocks. I think my future job should be working in a quarry or something!

No comments: