Last Friday we headed over to a friends house to see all her cows and tractors. They were really
neat but i had a hard time deciding what I should do cause i really wanted to sit on the tractors but I was also having a fun time trying to feed the cows.
Cows are just like children... they drink from bottles, they pee on the ground (like boys are apt to do), they burp after they eat (again like boys do) and they can be shy, they also like to cuddle with their mummies. Now I know why mummy would like to have one as a pet!!!
Cows are just like children... they drink from bottles, they pee on the ground (like boys are apt to do), they burp after they eat (again like boys do) and they can be shy, they also like to cuddle with their mummies. Now I know why mummy would like to have one as a pet!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment