Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Long weekends mean extra daddy time


This past weekend was a fun weekend. First on Friday I headed over to my friend Keira's house and played in her yard (sorry for upsetting you about the swing) jumped on the trampoline, harasssed the bunny and piled rocks.









On Saturday it was a very warm day so instead of playing outside we went shopping to buy a new pool.


Later that night after it had cooled down enough, mummy and daddy set my pool up and then gave me my bath in it. While i was splashing around we had a visitor who didn't seem to mind the noise I was making.


Sunday morning it was just daddy & I as mummy had to go to a skating competition. I got to help drive the tractor and move the big rocks down to the end of the driveway. We discovered where the ants live and how when you step on them they don't move anymore. Then when mummy got home we headed out to my auntie Kim's and uncle Franks house for a BBQ. I had fun playing on uncle Franks toys until i scraped my knee and then I couldn't walk anymore so I sat and cuddled until my cousins arrived and then i was all better! We played soccer, ran around the pole until i fell over and shovelled dirt onto the grass. I also got to stay up real late. I like hanging out with my family.



On Monday we headed out to pick up some rocks so that daddy wouldn't mow them over with the tractor. I also played on the swing and climbed the fort and buried holes. Then to cool off I played in my pool till it was nap time. Afterwards it was just daddy and I again as mummy had to work.
Long weekends are great cause I get to see and play with daddy more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm with you on that one - i love "extra-daddy weekends' too! also lovin your new pool...any plans for a pool party this summer?