Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dinotown


This last Monday, I went to Dinotown with Auntie Kim and Meagen and mummy. It's like a huge playground to run around in and I certainly did that.



I got to paddle a boat, ride a train,

























play mini-golf,




Slide down a dinosaurs tail and


























play in the spray park.














They have a really neat turtle that sprays water and for some reason I thought he would be a good spot to stop and refresh myself with a little drink. So up I climb onto him and stick my mouth near the hole and SQUIRT, he sprayed a whole bunch of water in me and on me. I did this twice cause the first time was funny.


All in all, I had an enjoyable time. Mummy says that when we go and visit my cousins in Toronto that maybe we will visit a really large place called Wonderland that has lots more fun things to play on and do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

see...i KNEW dinsosaurs were still real...mummy says they aren't...but i knew she was wrong! i shall take her there for proof!