Daddy has been very busy the last week putting my playground together but now we are going on holidays so the rest of the work will have to wait till we get back. I have been directing daddy on how to put everything together and can say that it hasn't been that difficult of a job to this point. When we get back we will finish putting the slide up and getting the border put up so that we can fill the sandbox with sand and the safe area with peastones (not sure why we need stones that have pee on them though cause that just seems wrong but oh well)
I have done a safety test on the swings and monkey bars and have found them to be great fun. I even have my own little desk where I can take orders or work on my "puter". I think this playground shall be a resounding success when it is all finished and i can't wait to invite my friends up to enjoy the fruit of my labour.


3 comments:
what a stellar playground!! and it looks great to grow into too! we would love to come by in August and check it out!
we can't wait to be invited to share in your fruits...and play on the playground too!! (ba da boom!...ok, sorry, lame joke, i know!)
So cool!
Post a Comment