
Mummy, daddy and i just got back from visiting my Auntie Nadia, Uncle Roy and cousins Chloe & Kevin in Ontario. I got to spend the night before we left in a hotel in Vancouver cause we had to be at the airport really early. Mummy thought that it would be easier cause then i would get more sleep but it didn't work out that way. None of us slept very well cause it was really hot and we were all too excited. We took a frantic cab ride to the airport where I woke up enough to take in all the neat things going on there. They have lots of mini-tractors working there that carry people around or move luggage or fuel up the plane. Mummy bought me some new cars and tractors to take on the plane and so I had lots to keep me occupied on the flight. My parents hoped that maybe i would fall asleep on the plane but it didn't fit my plans.
I had a great time flying and I got to play with the earphones, check out the washrooms, look in the galley and even got to play cars on the floor without getting run over by the food carts.


No comments:
Post a Comment