This morning after we finished skating, we hooked up with my friends Keira and Carson to go and visit this Ol Santa dude. Apparentaly Keira has already made a few attempts to get near the old guy but has had no luck with sitting on his knee. So mummy knowing that last year was a little scary for me brought along Percy the train so that I would have something to talk to Santa about.
I did manage to sit on Santa's lap and then later we came back and got a better picture taken and to get a cookie. 

The first time I didn't get a cookie cause mummy figures that they weren't too happy that she brought her own camera to take pictures. Either way we managed to get my visit on film for my memory book. Oh ya and I told Santa what I wanted for Christmas (of course I figured he would've given it to me right then so i was a little annoyed).


1 comment:
you're braver than me, bud!
Post a Comment