Monday, November 24, 2008

New places to play

So this weekend was fun and also lazy. On Saturday we went to my friend Brooklynns house so we could annoy each other (which we did) and on Sunday we took the kitties for their picture with Santa. They did really well and no one cried, though they did try to get away and didn't ya know they are as difficult to get a good shot of as it is to get a bunch of 2year olds to face the camera at the same time! Then when we got home, mummy thought that daddy should fulfill one of his promises for the weekend and put the drawer pulls on my cupboards. I tried to help but apparently I wasn't needed so instead I played in my toy hamper. It makes a really good bed for me and for Sassy!


Of course now that my drawer pulls are on I have the access to a new hiding place :]

1 comment:

Butchess said...

what - no kitty santa picture for us to see???