Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Trains, trains and more trains

Lately I really seem to enjoy trains and since I have asked Santa for trains for Christmas, when mummy saw a gingerbread kit that was a train she had to buy it for me. Last night when she got home we got to make it all up.

Of course it was really hard to wait for daddy to get everything ready and then there was some difficulty with small hands and small candies.




























But finally I found my moment and snuck some candy into my mouth and it made this gingerbread assembly super fun. Of course it also made my bedtime super late cause I didn't just stop with sneaking one candy - I went for a whole bunch of SUGAR!!!!
Ta da and we are done. Now I can't wait to eat it!

4 comments:

Butchess said...

haha! i saw that kit the other week and the first one i thought of was jacob - looks very fun! we managed to save most of the candies for our gbread house - it was the icing that was getting scooped up by all the little fingers...bleh...

Kaelen's Mama said...

Very Cute! Where did you find it? Kaelen would LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Wow - how cool is that?!! daddy got me a house one last weekend to build, and i cant wait to build it, but i wish we'd seen a train!!

sheri hall said...

Nice job, Jacob, we made the same train, last weekend, pretty cool hun, did you have a hard time as we did getting it to stick together- not kid stuff, I tells ya