Sunday, January 11, 2009

Toot Toot- I'm 3 years old!

Whoo hoo after mummy and daddy telling me that I had so many night sleeps till my birthday, it is finally here. This morning I woke up to see 10 Thomas balloons in my kitchen and one of them was a big train.



















Then mummy and I went swimming with my friend Carson and my cousins.






































That was lots of fun, but I really wanted that Thomas cake that Grandma made me, so off we went home to get the party started.









The house quickly filled up with family and friends and after making my intentions known ( I stuck my fingers in the cake), we lit the candles and everyone sang the song I have been waiting to hear. After filling my face with cake and ice-cream, I was anxious to start tearing off the wrapping paper of some really big presents. I got some really great things like a super big dump truck, a whole wack of Thomas trains tracks, crane, bridges, trees and trains, a birthday train, a hummer, a shirt, some money, a Whorton hears a Who movie, a cars set and some books. I now have enough trains and tracks that I could open my own store.












I had a really great day playing with all my new stuff and I didn't have to give my soother away yet! (we tried but he's just not ready to part with his night time buddy - apparentally he's worried his mouth will get cold :( )

I am already planning my next birthday and am hoping it comes soon cause I really like this cake and present fun.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow - sounds like you had an awesome day! i hope i have a birthday soon...

happy birthday, buddy!
xx

Butchess said...

ooOOOoooh - sounds like a great day!!!
happy 3rd birthday jacob!!

sheri hall said...

COOL Thomas Cake Lucky Guy! Happy B-day. Buddy!

Amy said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Jacob!