Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Things that stop my parents dead!

So I have been known to shock and bewilder my parents but I also have the ability to amaze and challenge them. For example the other day while we were all outside, daddy helped me take a leak in the great outdoors. A little bit latter while my parents were busy I had to go to the bathroom again so I dropped my drawers and stood there (cause that's what boys can do). Well my parents look up to see me not peeing but pooping on the grass with the turds falling on the lawn and my pants and all they could do was laugh cause at least I didn't mess my pants.

Then this morning while driving with mummy she mentions (under her breath) about people who don't have enough brains to walk single file on the road and make the cars drive on blind corners to go around them. Of course what I thought she was talking about was the "idiot driver" in front of us. So I told her to catch up to the idiot driver so we could shoot her and she could get a flat. Now mummy was already a bit miffed at my behaviour at the pool this morning so she didn't bother to comment or correct me.

So see there are days that I can make my parents scratch their heads and wonder if I am an alien sent here to earth to drive them to drink!

1 comment:

sheri hall said...

Very Funny Jacob! (and mom) hayden came upstairs the other day to inform me he was pooing outside with the dogs, and still goes to the shower to pee standing up...boys!