So yesterday was pretty fun, mummy and I met up with some of our friends and went to a little beach at Kilby to splash around.

I was a little concerned that there might be some sharks as I had recently seen on a TV show about sharks swimming in rivers and attacking little boys legs. Mummy assured me that there were no sharks just some fish that I might be able to catch with my net. When we got to the beach there were signs with some birds and fish on them and again I mentioned that they looked like sharks! Again mummy told me that there were none in the river cause they would blow up if they swam in this kind of water. So afterwards I decided to try my luck at catching some litle fish.... no luck there as the little things swim really fast.
Oh well I had fun anyway splashing in the waves made by the motor boats,

watching 5 trains travel over the bridge,

throwing water on people

and stepping on all of mummys attempts at building a sand castle.


When it was time to leave we got to stop for ice cream and then got to sit in a bit of traffic due to an accident on the highway. Luckily we didn't have to wait long and my popsicle didn't melt.

2 comments:
nice pictures! lets go again soon!!
we second that!
Post a Comment