Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Jacob's musings and other genetic insights

So I must admit that Jacob is a clever little guy, of which I can freely admit he doesn't inherit from me ...he gets his good looks from me ;)

We are often amazed by the things that come out of his mouth and some of the things he does. So, I thought I'd share some stuff that makes us go 'Hmmm'.

"Mummy, you can share your lunch with me 'cause I am cute and so are you." (Really sucking up here!)

Jacob as he is building something: "Wow, I'm a genius!"

At dinner with his cousin, daddy and mummy, after I was trying to tell him I was brilliant: "Daddy, Meagen and me are geniuses and mummy is smart!"

Outside, when he discovered his dad drove the tractor over one of his dirt construction projects: "Daddy, it appears you've wrecked my gate."

One day, when his Grandma asked him something, his answer was simply "Apparently."

(Editor's note: Apparently, it appears Jacob's genius does come from his father, not his cute - and smart - mother!)

1 comment:

Butchess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.