Friday, February 18, 2011

Catching up


Now that my mum's life has gotten busier with work there doesn't seem to be as much time to spare for my blog, but with my help and encouragement we will try to maintain this.
So we left off with all the fun stuff that happened from Summer to Halloween. Chritmas was great fun, I got lots of cool toys such as a crane, tons of lego and playmobile, a cool plane that zooms really far outside, and a guitar
and lots of other stuff. What was really nice about Christmas was that my uncle Dave game down again this year so I have ben able to see him more often.
We did our traditional New year eve sledding
and sleepover at Auntie Kim and Uncle Franks. We all tried the really long hill and I tried it without a tobaggan!
It was a little scary cause it was really long and the snow shot up into my face so afterwards I just went on the little hills. We even tried the train again and managed to make it down the hill without falling off or unattaching ourselves.

But I must say the highlight to the new year was going to Hawaii for my 5th birthday!



Mummy, daddy and Nonna and I headed to Maui for 10 days and I got to see all sorts of fish, a turtle and humpback whales. I went to my first luau where much to my disappointment there were no fire dancers (maybe next time) but there were lots of cute girls and lots of bare bummed guys! We went on the sugarcane train, went to the aquarium, mummy and daddy went snorkeling and we played in the sand on the beaches.



This is definitely a place that we will go to again but maybe when I'm a bit older so that I can go snorkeling and swim in the waves.
When we got back home we had a party with my family and I got some nice birthday gifts and another cake. Turning 5 really rocked!
Since then I have been busy with skating, break-dancing and my last year of strong start school. I was a clown for the skating carnival and even had a little extra part cause i skate so well. My break-dancing is going really well and I enjoy learning how to do handstands.
Some of the things i have been working on are learning to ride my bike without the training wheels, printing my whole name before September, tying my shoelaces and doing up buttons. Mum tells me that I will also need to learn to eat breakfast before school starts or my tummy and me will be cranky!
Lots of stuff to do and learn before school starts in September!

1 comment:

Butchess said...

What a fun year it's been! Can't wait to see some of those dance moves :)