
I have three kitties, their names are Frisbee, Sassy & Whisper.
This is Sassy, she doesn't really like to play with me but sometimes she likes to try and sneak into my bed. I don't mind as long as she doesn't try to bed hog.Whisper doesn't know what to make of me yet cause she isn't used to loud, grabby little boys. I keep trying so hopefully when I'm bigger she will like to play with me.
This is Frisbee and she's my second mummy. Whenever I cry and mummy doesn't get to me fast enough she comes to check on me. She enjoys playing with me. We like to to play WWF wrestling. I plow drive onto her and she pretends that she would rather be somewhere else. She really likes me cause she never tries to hide whenever I say it's time to play.

Mummy and Daddy have said that when we move to the big house that we will get a puppy. I like puppies cause they help clean my face and it is funner than when mummy cleans it.


3 comments:
He is so cute with the kitties!
awwww...that is seriously cute!
those are SUCH cute pictures!!!...dare i ask why the cat is named frisbee??:-)
Post a Comment