Monday, March 12, 2007

Hamming it up

Mummy said that I have been a ham lately but I'm not sure if she meant as meat or as being precocious! I have discovered a new drawer with fun pans in it. Mummy asked what we should have for dinner and I suggested - Baby back ribs!

Yesterday i turned 14 months old and I couldn't resist the opportunity to ham it up for the camera.




Later that day, daddy took me to Hope to have lunch with my sisters and brother cause they haven't been to see me or daddy in a really long time (daddy says it's cause they are "teenagers"). We had a great lunch and later when mummy got home from shopping she gave me a brand new peekaboo kiss book. Tonight we get to eat some of my cousin Tessa's birthday cake (yummy). Maybe I can try out my sthick on the rest of the family!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't that drawer under the oven awesome? Try banging those pans together - they make a wicked loud noise!

Karen said...

Yup...I sure like playing with kitchen stuff too - spatulas and soup ladels are great fun but the potato masher is my personal favourite :-)
I love your cool dino outfit!
Samuel

Heather said...

If you are hamming it up, I wonder if I'm being nutty because I'm "a peanut". And why are foods associated with us anyway?

Amy said...

what a cutie!