Friday, April 27, 2007

Wild times at my house


Here we all are sitting ever so nicely!

Jacob, Presley, Hayden, Samuel, Carson, Keira & Olivia


Today I had a bunch of my friends over to play and we subjected the mummies to some wild times. At first when they all arrived I was all quiet but then I decided to let loose and demonstrate my vocal abilities by shouting loudly. Then my friend Hayden sampled the strawberries all down his new shirt. Presley showed us her new earrings and sat quietly while the wild ones ran around. My buddy Samuel showed us his toddling around the coffee table until he fell. Keira ran around trying to sample everyones cups and then she decided to join me in my box of toys (I think I stepped on her too). Olivia stayed close to her mummy but she did try to stick the bucket on her head (ya I like to do that too!). My friend Carson who is the youngest tried to stand up on the wood floor but his mummy didn't put gripper socks on him (don't worry Carson, I'll teach you how to stand on furniture!). We had a great time and I think we even managed to swap some tricks with each other. I tried to show how to stand up on my table toy but mummy foiled my attempt. Some of the others tired to help my mummy by cleaning up with my vacuum and broom and the dishtowels (mummies really like the help). Toys were a flying everywhere especially the ones in my hands (sorry to anyone I poked with my sword). It was a fun afternoon and it definitely tired me out, so I had to nap to restore my energy for tomorrow when my cousins come and babysit me. Hmm, I wonder what devious things I can plot!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

had a really great time today - thanks buddy!
x

Butchess said...

thanks for having us!! the grapes were very yummy!!

Karen said...

Thanks for letting me cruise around your coffee table Jacob! I loved the goldfish crackers!!

Heather said...

Sorry we missed it! I was visiting Gramma and Grampa. Next time!