Friday, November 14, 2008

Dentist and cake

So today was a very busy day with me going skating this morning, the dentist in the afternoon and making cakes for daddy's birthday tomorrow.


Mummy and I headed out to the rink this morning so I could get some more practice on my new skates. I am getting really good now and can go all the way across the ice without falling down. Of course I really like falling down and the getting up pose that mummy has called my "downward dog" pose. I also really like my new skates cause they can make some really good holes in the ice (ya i know I'm not allowed to do that but it's just too much fun)
















Afterwards we stopped off to scare Grandma when she didn't know we were in the house (she even has those security dogs that bark at everything and she still didn't expect us). So we ate some lunch, brushed my teeth and then headed to the dentist for my second appointment. Today i had to open my mouth real wide, put the sunglasses on and watch the TV on the ceiling. Oh ya and the lady polished my teeth and then let me pick a toy from the toy chest. I think I could like this dentist thing!


Then cause tomorrow is daddy's birthday we had to stop and get the mixings for cake. I got to help mummy mix the cakes up and spooned the mix into the cupcake pans. Of course I also tried to help by mixing the chocolate mix in with the angel food mix and by using the bottom of the measuring cup to flatten out the mixture in the mixing bowl. Mostly I liked the painting part! Ya know when you get to use the spatula and smear the chocolate mix all over the bowl, the counter, and yourself. Can't wait for the eating part!








4 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmm...chocolate! just what you need after a good teeth cleaning!

Butchess said...

wow - very impressed with your skating jacob - especially that trick where you jump in the air! (please tell your daddy happy birthday from us too)

sheri hall said...

wow nice skating Jacob, we'll have to join ya one of these days.... and dentist! how long was the appt. mine said they try to keep it to 20 mins, so the kid doesnt get too squirmy, but either way Haydens not the best at taking instuctions from other adults- like open wide so we'll see...

Amy said...

Jacob you are such a brave boy! I am terribly impressed that he did so well in the 'big chair'. Owen had his first Dentist appointment in the 'big chair' and it didn't go so well.